Thursday, February 3, 2011


Almost 4 years have passed since I wrote that first blog and then never kept up with it. So, here goes at another attempt to keeping our family blog. Why am I trying again, you ask? Well, I fam failing miserably at keeping up or making baby books for our children. I figure maybe if I can log on here and update occasionally it can function as a baby book of sorts. Anyhow, Alot has changed, so I will try to catch everyone up. It might take a few entries to get caught up, but I'll do my best. I will go into more detail later, but the short version about Adrian and I: we have been married 7 years now, we are more in love now than we were 7 years ago. I can't even begin to imagine what my life would be like without him nor do I want to. We now have 3 beautiful, spirited children that keep us busy day and night. Some days, I feel like a beat dog by the time my body falls into bed. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Our children nourish my soul and just when I feel like I don't have an ounce of patience left, they lift me up and show me the love that I should be showing them. So, lets start with our Ethan:


Our first born, Ethan is now 4 years old- he has the most beautiful brown eyes, is learning to write his name, is a little whinny at times, but still has the most infectious laugh (and has laughed like that since 16 weeks of age) of any human being. He loves pretending to be a super hero while protecting his sister (who plays the princess).

Ethan was a ring bearer
in a wedding this summer.
Isn't he so handsome?!




In the ocean at Siesta Key. JOY!


Our daughter, Ella, is 3 years old-she loves to give hugs and kisses, cannot listen to music without dancing, never forgets anything, loves to be my helper and she LOVES to find things.

Creek stomping this summer





Ella was a gorgeous
flower girl!

Our sweet Evan is 7 months old and has brought immeasurable amounts of joy into our lives. He has Adrian's blue eyes and features, and is a rolling, army crawling, "puff" loving, mild mannered little angel. He is clearly saying "mama" now and it instantly makes my day to hear him babble that word.

In the hospital, the day
after Evan was born.


I am looking forward to sharing our lives with you...whomever you may be....and maybe by typing the memories that make our life so sweet, it will help me to remember them. Until next time.....

No comments: